22 May VIRTUAL EXPORT HUB（VEH）
THE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT IS SUPPORTING EXPORTING COMPANIES TO ENGAGE IN ECOMMERCE
The South Australian Government has established a new grant program.
The eCommerce Accelerator Program (eCAP) is a financial assistance program to support South Australian small to medium-sized exporters who want to sell their products or services digitally and globally. The program supports businesses to grow their export revenue and create new jobs by selling products and services online.
Grants for up to $10,000 (exc. GST) are available to support eligible exporters to fund expenditure incurred in building new capability to access international markets through eCommerce platforms.
More details please check from the link：https://www.dti.sa.gov.au/trade/ecap
NEW ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM – VIRTUAL EXPORT HUB（VEH）
To meet the growing needs of e-commerce transformation, as one of the pioneer of the Export, Oz-Town has launched a new online training program: Virtual Export Hub (VEH). This project provides a good opportunity for the company who want to export to China or company who want to export from online transformation transformation e-commerce platform.
Oz-Town will gather the industry professionals as the mentor to training the members of VEH, and the project has two stages which covers preparation as well as go to the market.
VEH Training Program will go with on-line for most of the training, include but not limited:
- Provide guidance on how to set up a company and launch an e-commerce platform
- Provide guidance on registered trademarks and other required logos
- Provide guidance on product selection, price setting and advertising
- Provide guidance on online store decoration and product adding
- Provide legal, accounting and policy guidance and assistance
- Provide information on Chinese business channels and help to expand the market
- Provide China and Australia export trade exchange resources, such as various expos, business matching, business communication party, etc
- Hold workshop to study the latest trade and policy changes and trends
- Will attend one international show, including CIIE or SIAL in China